Pharmacy Experts to Meet Individualized Needs
One Stop for Specialty Services and Education
Since 1932, Morton pharmacists have been compounding medicines to meet the precise needs of their customers. This culture of individualized attention and highly-skilled pharmaceutical practice remains at the core of our company.
- Sterile compounding
- IV Therapy preparations and equipment for antibiotics and hydration
- Provision of Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- Custom compounding for medications not commercially available
- Complete RN directed clozapine program
Call on Morton LTC staff to help ensure the health and well-being of your residents and further develop the skills and knowledge of your caregiving team. Our clients can request in-person RN-led or pharmacist-led in-services for nursing staff, and each class is tailored to your team’s special needs. A partial list of education topics includes:
- Medication administration competency stations
- Psychotropic drugs
- Antibiotic stewardship
- New-to-market medications
- Informed consent
Ask a Morton LTC team member for a complete list of education offerings or request a customized presentation.