A Family-Centered Pharmacy with Care at Heart Since 1932
Exclusively committed to long term care
Morton LTC is an independent fourth-generation family-owned Wisconsin pharmacy. First established in 1932 by Charles Morton in downtown Neenah, the company eventually grew to 13 Morton Pharmacy retail locations throughout the Fox Valley and Oshkosh.
In 2011 Morton Pharmacy restructured to focus entirely on providing pharmacy solutions to long term care providers. Morton LTC offers its customers the expertise of knowledgeable directly employed consultant pharmacists coupled with leading edge technology and a friendly, efficient customer service team.
We self-perform all pharmacy consulting, dispensing, on-call service, customer care, billing, and deliveries to ensure knowledgeable and attentive service to our customers.
- Our company is actively managed by local owners and an employee team of more than 100 members with very low turnover;
- Morton LTC serves 70 percent of the Fox Valley’s assisted living facilities. Together with skilled nursing homes, we help care for more than 4,000 residents in the communities we serve;
- Our group purchasing organization means our prices are competitive with national pharmacy chains;
- We believe it is our job to take care of your needs; therefore, we do not require long-term contracts;
- As Morton LTC grows, we remain committed to providing safe and innovative pharmacy solutions to both residents and the skilled and compassionate professionals who care for them.