Smart Technology Applications to Boost Productivity
Local Technology Innovation and Support
Morton LTC integrates timely and practical pharmaceutical technology to maximize customers’ efficiencies and advance resident-centered care. We help our customers assess individual pharmacy tech applications to ensure their return on investment and our ability to stay in close, efficient, personal contact with the caregiving team.
- Electronic Medical/Health Records (EMR/EHR) Integration with more than 100 e-MAR interfaces via QS1
- Easy and convenient fax-based ordering for homes without e-MAR systems
- DocuTrack document management to meet changing priorities, optimize deliveries, and update operations teams
- Proactively evaluated price forecasts, generic substitutions, and therapeutic interchanges by Morton LTC personnel for skilled nursing facilities
- Rapid first-dose response times and expedited deliveries or on-site first-dose dispensing installations
Morton LTC offers its customers the latest cut-off time in the region for same-day delivery — just one hour before closing.
The Voice of Experience
Morton Drug Company was founded in 1932, and some things haven’t changed. Our customers still like to pick up the phone when they have questions and talk to a real, live, and knowledgeable person. They call on us to help evaluate pharmacy software packages to ensure they’re necessary and worthwhile—before they spend any money. We operate our company based on the premise that our customers expect and deserve informed personalized service. So go ahead and call us. We still have our people here to help your people succeed.